Re: [LUG] USB speakers

Brad Rogers wrote:
> Just because the power light is on, doesn't mean there's enough current
> available to actually run the speakers.

I used to work in ISP Tech Support on ADSL... some divvy decided we
would supply the original Alcatel 300 modems.  Badly designed, they
wanted the *full* 500mA from the USB socket.. not going to happen on
cheap boards which spread the 500mA over all the sockets instead of
500mA to each.  Even worse on iMacs with USB keyboard and mouse.

All USBs are equal, but some are more equal than others :)

Kind regards,

Julian