[LUG] jpgs to flick album

Hi

Now I have mastered gm to take a set of jpeg fies at an average size of
2.1 mb and reduce to a managable <100 average size I have uploaded a few
sets of pictures of rugby games to my website

what I want now is to be able to take a set of files on their own in a
single directory and produce a nice flick book,  must be dead simple (no
flash) perhaps using php so it can be kept simple.

Ideally cusomiseable so i can use a red / white background (club colours)

has anyone got any suggestions please

I don't want it to actually reduce the photo size,  any further,  just
display on a page adn allow a user to scroll through.  (thumbnails are
ok but just
take up more space,  on the server)

Thanks

Paul Sutton

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events

20th September (thurs) 2007 - Lug meet,  Half Moon Pub, torquay road, Paignton,  @
7:30
20th October 2007 - Lug clustering meeting.
18th October 2007 - Ubuntu 7.10 release date
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet

details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.

visit us on IRC - irc.phractured.net / 6667 #dclug