Re: [LUG] questions from the press

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 10:18 -0700, Viv Griffin wrote:

> Hi James, Concerning businesses, could we provide any copies of
> reports where the costs (and other benefits) of running Linux vs
> Windows have been fully analysed ? It could be useful to have
> something like this to give out as I would imagine Linux works out
> much cheaper.
If a member has a suitable link we can have it as a potential resource.
Obviously if the business community ask for a FSW Workshop, whoever
wants to take this on would do their own preparation and include this
sort of thing. Then consultancies would become possible.

--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk