Re: [LUG] questions from the press

Viv Griffin wrote:

> [...]
there was an article in Linux magazine a while back about OSS / linux
roll out at peugeot (the car company) will try and dig it out,.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events

20th September (thurs) 2007 - Lug meet,  Half Moon Pub, torquay road, Paignton,  @
7:30
20th October 2007 - Lug clustering meeting.
18th October 2007 - Ubuntu 7.10 release date
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet

details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.

visit us on IRC - irc.phractured.net / 6667 #dclug