Re: [LUG] USB speakers

Neil Stone wrote:
Brad Rogers wrote:

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:59:58 +0100
Simon Robert <simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

I have a set of usb speakers. tesco trust brand, that are supposed to
work with laptops. However they do not produce sound! When I plug

Apart from volume settings, you might also consider where the speakers
get power from;  If they're powered via the USB port, it's possible
that your laptop can't supply enough current to run the speakers,
despite the claims made.

I would also get the speakers tested on a known good system... "just in
case"

Currently they are on my PC. The power light is on, but the results are the same as before....
--
Simon Robert
www.oldhouse-cottage.co.uk