[LUG] Torrent/P2P box

Hi Folks,

Is there a distro/p2p program out there that would do the following,
without too much fuss:

unified P2P filesharing, across all the networks - torrent/edonkey
etc, downloading parts from one network for a file found on another
for example.

controls in place to allow such p2p to be scheduled (cron probly) to
stop traffic up/down during "bad times" - for instance when >insert
ISP here< starts bandwidth throttling at peak times.

a web based interface for the above, so that the distro can run on a
headless box on as low power a pc as possible.

Oh, and I guess samba/the ability to add samba, so I can get it to
write to my NAS, and therefore can have a small HD.

At the moment, I'm using eMule on a windows pc, as it has that web
interface, but haven't seen anything approaching this for linux, and
wondered if anyone here had found the "holy grail" of P2P.