Re: [LUG] Companies house

Simon Waters wrote:
> I've seeing routing issues to both of the name servers for
> companieshouse.gov.uk.
>
> Anyone else?
>
> Simon, thinking perhaps they don't really have geographic spread of
> their name servers.

That or routing diversity to the servers.

In fact, given that the route to one server appears to loop at
Birmingham and the other at Cardiff, I wonder if their network has
completely fallen off the face of the planet.  If it has, given that
it's Companies House, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that they
won't fix it outside normal business hours.

Of course, Cardiff could have disappeared off the place of the planet,
but I'm sure I'd see the dust from here.  I've not noticed any aircraft
on final approach this morning mind and until an hour ago it was quite
clear and sunny.

James