Re: [LUG] 13W thin client/Torrent server

Paul Sutton wrote:
> Rob Beard wrote:

>>> Sounds "cool"

> What about on board graphics, are there low powered graphics chips too.
>
> Paul

Not sure if they're low powered, I think it was a WHOLE PC running at
about 60W.  Checked on the pricing today on the BE-2350, it's about £56
at eBuyer.  I am very tempted to upgrade.  Even though I would have to
replace my motherboard and memory (I have a Socket 754 system) it
wouldn't cost any more than about £120 for a dual core system with about
2 gigs of RAM.

Anyone heard anything about AMD releasing the specs and stuff of the ATI
video drivers to the Open Source community?

Last I read they are working with FLOSS developers on creating an open
driver.

Rob