Re: [LUG] OT: Need new CPU

On 04/09/07, Simon Williams <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What sort of spec is the mobo? Is it full ATX or miniATX? USB2.0? SATA?
(If you've got the mark/model that would be better).

If the mobo is worth it I'll drive down and pick it up or arrange for
someone to collect it or something. Otherwise would you mind posting the
CPU?

It's actually out of an old Tiny. I _think_ it has USB 2.0, and it's a lot smaller than full ATX size, but it doesn't have SATA. Not sure on the model number, I'm afraid. I do know it uses all VIA components though, so maybe it's a VIA motherboard..?

I can probably scrounge a parcel label from my parents for the CPU, so long as you don't need the heatsink as well.

--
Benjamin F. Goodger
~ design and ideas lab ~