Re: [LUG] OT - conspiracy theories - was facebook group

On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 19:06 +0100, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> Julian Hall wrote:
> > I think Tom is referring to the specific construction methodology for
> > the WTC which IIRC had a single solid spine up the middle.
> That was not how they were built.

Hi Adrian, where did you get that information from?

>>From Wikipedia:

"The core of each tower was a rectangular area 87 by 135 feet (27 by 41
m) and contained 47 steel columns running from the bedrock to the top of
the tower."

The official "pancake collapse" of the floors cannot explain why this
core did not remain.  Nor the pools of molten metal observed by rescue
workers.  Nor the utter pulverisation of the buildings, and subsequent
pyroclastic flow of dust clouds.  Nor the massive explosion in the
basement witnessed shortly *before* the plane hit. Nor...

Please look into this.  If we don't recognise and raise awareness of
false flag attacks, we're inviting more of the same!