Re: [LUG] Clock problems

Neil Williams wrote:

> Seeing as the pupil is
> never told WHICH 60% of their answers were wrong, it is likely that at
> least 25% of their "knowledge" is simply WRONG.

But by the time of an exam, if they still need telling what is wrong,
then that is what is being examined. For most purposes no one cares if
they know what comets orbit, and for those purposes, they better get
damn near 100%, otherwise all we care is how well they can read, write,
recall and comprehend.

 Simon