Re: [LUG] Geocaching

Tom Potts wrote:
> What worries, nay scares me is using a gps you could get yourself into serious
> trouble
Couple of months ago there was a story on the BBC of a girl who just
passed her driving test being re-routed due to floods across a very busy
railway line - IIRC it wasn't marked properly and only because she got
out of her car to close the gate (in the dark) she wasn't killed when
her car was hit by a freight train.

On a lighter note I've also been taken miles into narrow country lanes
when the GPS couldn't figure out where I was going - and that's *with* a
postcode!

Kind regards,

Julian