Re: [LUG] Ethernet Router for sale

Charlie BT wrote:
> Linksys make some incredible products like the WRT54G-L and the NSLU2.
>
> The WRT54G with http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato is particularly
> awesome. I've managed to create a very reliable Wireless cloud with WDS
> and no cables running between the two WRT54Gs I have.

Well, after 3 days and several hours worth of phone calls Linksys have
refused to replace my device, despite the fact that their information
was clearly wrong. Since I cannot trust Linksys to provide the correct
datasheet for any given product I will be avoiding them in the future.

Anybody want my BEFSR41 Version 2 router? Great for home internet- just
so long as your outgoing connection isn't more than 10Mbps. I'd like to
try and get 15 pounds back for it (already lost out on postage).

Simon