[LUG] Setting up Ubuntu secure apt

I have installed Feisty fawn and she appears much happier with it than with windows.
I now have two problems

- Webcams (will go through Robs emails again in a couple of days)
- Secure apt

On ubuntu, updating packages using the "add / remove applications" tool is easy. If
however I try and use synaptic then all software packages are marked "unsecure"

What key do I import to enable them to be marked secure: presumably these are the
debian security keys?

--
Henry
Fri Aug 17 11:20:46 BST 2007