Re: [LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day

On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 13:00:27 +0100
Mark Jose <kernowyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Mark,

> Sadly no - motion monitors what is going on all the time. I believe
> it is some sort of rolling temporary thing and, when movement is

Right, I understand;  A FIFO buffer.  Americans are installing such
technology in their cars, for reduced insurance premiums, and in the
event of an accident, hitting the save button (why can't it be
automatic?) means the previous few seconds of video is dumped to HD,
and it then becomes a pretty easy way to determine who's at fault.

I still prefer the idea of time travel, though.   :-)

--
 Regards  _

Buy some love at the five and dime
You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart - Eurythmics