Re: [LUG] Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day

On Sun, Aug 12, 2007 at 11:41:02AM +0100, Neil Stone wrote:

> I might also be able to source some of these..
>
> > Can we raise funds for the lug,  through selling banners on website,  it
> > just helps to cover costs, of getting some of the above.  It may also
> > help local businesses too.
> >
> > Paul
>
> Raising funds for DCLUG is a good idea, and yes we can do it.. it will
> help to fund future events where we might need to pay for the rental of
> a hall for example..

Frankly having spent the last 2 hours or so trying to find a driver for a webcam
(Sweex or Q-tec 300), I would love it if some local suppliers could advertise linux
friendly hardware

anyway it now looks like I might be forced to run winxp under vmserver (thanks for
the ideas yesterday..)

ps and thanks to rob for getting the sweex wireless apparently working on his
machine (we could not get any wireless connection going while there).

--
Henry
Sun Aug 12 13:10:54 BST 2007