Re: [LUG] Off-topic: Astronomy

I'd love to see a few rockets go up, a chap I met at the local
astronomy society launches a few but I've never been able to get time
out at the right moment to go watch.

Looks like a nice spot over at astroadventures - although I was hoping
to create/attend something for free rather than a paying do, hence the
offer of a good site if people are interested.

I'm happy to get in the car and drive anywhere/anytime though as long
I'm not knee deep in work ;)