Re: [LUG] Linux kernel maintainers

Tom Potts wrote:

>> Apart from reading the MAINTAINERS file and randomly googling, does
>> anyone know how i can find out who is maintaining (or is the next
>> level up) for the linux driver for the quickcam-messenger.ko driver.
>> Its location in the tree is drivers/media/video/usbvideo/

> I've forwarded the info to someone who may be able to help - he used to work
> on the the debian arm kernel or something.
> Tom te tom te tom

Thanks for that, may be the debian guys can put it in there official ARM
version and they can push it back upstream. That would be cool as I am
sure many of the NSLU2 hackers are using the debian installer now it can
  do the job directly on the NSLU2.

I think the problem here is sometimes finding the correct list where the
developers hang out. I know where this is for linux wireless but linux
video?

--
Robin Cornelius
http://www.byteme.org.uk