Re: [LUG] Custom OpenCD 7.04 for DCGLUG

Mark Jose wrote:
> Nice :)   Looks the business Rob. Chris is in Australia, so it may be a day or
> so before he gets back to you.
>
> Mark

Ahh thats okay.

Actually I was hoping to add an 'About DCGLUG' page.  I'm not very good
at things like this.  I couldn't seem to find a concrete definition of
what the LUG is.  I see the mission statement explains a bit about what
Linux and Open Source is, but not really what the LUG does.  I guess
part of what we do as LUG members is support each other and new users,
promote the use of Free Software etc.

Ideally what I'm looking for is something explaining a bit about the
history of the LUG and what we do, but catchy for the non-technical
types out there.

Rob