Re: [LUG] Forwarded: Community perl survey

On 8/1/07, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> forwarded:
> Take part in the 2007 Perl Survey!

Speaking of perl, any perl mongers here? I joined the Devon & Cornwall
Perl Mongers mailing list a couple of months ago and there has been
exactly one post on it since. Are people on other lists - regional or
general? I subscribed to a list hosted on ittoolbox.com, but there's
hardly any traffic either. It would be nice is there was something
similar to DCGLUG, to chat about our perl scripts, to ask questions
and to help out others.

Martijn.