Re: [LUG] software freedom day was Re: Burning multiple CDs/DVDs at once -

Paul Sutton wrote:
> For the record software freedom day 2007 is on
>
> 15th september 2007

Yup, sure is.

One of the things that came out of the Computing for Profit meeting last
week in Totnes is doing an install day for charity and we figured that
Software Freedom Day 07 would be a great time to do it.

I've been discussing off list with Rick Timmis & Mark Cross of the Open
Source Consortium about this with the possibility of getting some sort
of on air promotion for Plymouth Sound Unite and the Gemini FM
Charitable Trust (with them being the selected charities which put money
back into charitable projects in the community).

I was actually thinking of burning a few Linux CDs though ready for the
Exeter Hospital Radio Fun Day.

Rob