Re: [LUG] Which Distro?!

Folks,
I double/triple boot to SuSE 10.2, Ubunto and live distro PCLinuxOS
and / or Knoppix.

For newcomer I would strongly suggest Ubunto due to ease of upgrading
/installing safety updates. (Simplest yet!)

For ease of use once  YAST is known then SuSE becomes firm favorite.
DO not load ZEN!

PCLinuxOS is easiest for newcomer to see what is there. I have not
used long enough to see (Slick presentation)

Booting times /program start times almost the same (within 2 seconds
on my machines)

Regards
Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
  Tel. +44 (0) 1925762873

Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic.
  If you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.