Re: [LUG] ISP's again.

I am considering UK2 at the moment ( I would like a MySql host and they seem to be good value). you can try it free for Email! www.uk2.net

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 00:10 +0100, Julian Hall wrote:
Neil Stone wrote:
> what's wrong with Virgin out of interest ?

Apart from the fact when I worked for them in Tech Support they weren't
supporting Linux in any way other than giving out settings as and when
required I can't think of anything - well unless you count the merger
with NTL, but then you have to realise that Virgin.Net was *always*
NTL.. I worked for NTL and just answered the phone 'Hello Virgin Net'
because that's who our client was.  Nothing has (OK should have)
actually changed.

Kind regards,

Julian

--