[LUG] OT: Anyone know about vista?

I know this isn't a wug but i thought i'd ask about everyone's
favourite new OS...

Trying to get some sort of dowloading software on someone elses
computer. Tried limewire and utorrent. Both of them seems to break the
networking completely to the point that i have to disconnect and
reconnect (via the control panel) before I can browse the web again.
Repeat 7 or 8 times.

Have tried:
turning off firewall
running limewire in protected mode
telling mcaffee to trust all computers on the network.
googling "vista utorrent" and "vista limewire" only to find claims
that it works.

now i'm out of ideas since i haven't used vista before today :S