Re: [LUG] spamassasin retraining

Tom Potts wrote:
> Someone commented earlier about 'retraining' spamassasin
> In Kontact under 'Tools' : 'Anti-Spam Wizard' seems to configure it OK - it
> can detect a few spam filters automatically. After than under 'Settings'
> 'Configure Filters' its configured to run sa-learn as appropriate when you
> mark messages as spam or ham. Its a lot easier than following the normal
> instructions!

In my case, all my email is stored on an IMAP server though.  One of the
things I've seen done is to have scripts on the IMAP server to collect
messages from a user's spam folder and feed them into sa-learn on a
regular basis, but that does mean that you have to trust your users not
to incorrectly file non-spam, accidentally or otherwise.

James