Re: [LUG] 175 days left....PD Films - Status report

If you use the link on the right hand side, select Windows/Mac, and
then I had to click the "this link" link, which gave me a .avi file.

I would send the link, but when I save link as it gives me a .htm
file! OK, I'll send it anyway infact, makes sense to at least try it!

http://vp.video.google.com/videodownload?version=0&secureurl=twAAAJCiyGt9_ZYYb7DHTJpglvMV9vhfQ8ytGV9m7FAeH9Go5Z3tQjCwQK89SrpIDRo8eHlLy-SmBWbb_WRt2_ylqx7fTOeWZYWnPN5LGekxhuXVAxtVVk6I2a6eoJVq7tE5b8UCRkQQQ1RFEcqs3UUGQWNFZmzd5P1pt-x0sbsO2-e-0jQe3LHaYUxDkJprKBNlsaTf4VTWnKmgZRruP3rz8-83UdBlZTtRAJX5d6gX7W4V2XCryExC5yuc9d47qxpbbA&sigh=CC55lLta1eP0arYJPy4hsXhqgec&begin=0&len=7681940&docid=-3155981193070185022

If it doesn't work, try again with Google video I think. For
converting the .gvi, have a look at ffmpeg - I know it can
convert/play flv and I'd guess gvi is similar?

Jon