Re: [LUG] 175 days left....PD Films - Status report

I have downloaded the film using the 'button on the right' in google which
requires you to have google flash player (under Win - no Linux player!!!) so
I now have a .gvi of the film - I haven't found a converter for this but I
haven't looked much.
I couldn't find anything else that would download it - 'invalid url' was
generally the problem.
The bittorrent download is down to 33 days. Only 1 seed, no clients and the
upload is 0.2k download 0.3k !!!!!!!
Tom te tom te tom