[LUG] Thanks BUT....

Posted by "Berry Christopher" <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A big 'thank you' to those people who tried to help me. I am very grateful, however,
whilst I awaited for replies over the weekend I moved out of Ubuntu 7.04 and into
PCLinuxOS! I got it of 'Linux Format'.
What a delight! I am an OAP and not technically minded and I have been amazed at how
easy 'Pclos' has been to use and set up, AND set up everything I need! Yes!
Everything!!
So, have a look at it! If an old boy like me takes to PCLinuxOS so quickly and
easily, then so might Joe Public!!
Anyway, this is the STRENGTH of 'open source' isn't it - the freedom!
Sincerely,
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C GLUG