Re: [LUG] Old mags and associated cds/dvds....

> Will probably keep a select few when I dig them out and probably will not
> part with 'this years' offerings - but the rest are free to anyone who
> wishes to pick them up.

As we are planning on doing beginner sessions at this internet cafe
place,  perhaps they could be donated, there,  if this takes off and
Linux becomes a more permanent feature,  they could be a valuable
resource,   the linuxcaffe in toronto has both magazines and a wealth of
books on offer for customers to read.

Just an idea.  I have a pile of old issues too,  again they are taking
up space,  plus I have loads of cd's which are also taking up space,

Paul