[LUG] Old mags and associated cds/dvds....

I have here (like near Goonhavern, Truro) amassed a fair collection of  the
periodicals 'Linux Magazine' and 'Linux Format'.

There should in theory be a complete set of both dating back to at least
2002 and may well be considerably earlier perhaps as early as 1996/7 but
don't hold me to that - the old memory isn't as good as it used to be and
until I dig them out I cannot remember when I started subscribing!!

There will be missing issues (displaced in the thing I laughingly call a
filing system) and whilst most of the cds and DVDs are around somewhere, I
cannot suggest I will be able to find them all.

Will probably keep a select few when I dig them out and probably will not
part with 'this years' offerings - but the rest are free to anyone who
wishes to pick them up.

There is a wealth of background info for those new to LINUX and indeed a
fair smattering of other useful stuff such as networking,  DHCP,  DNS,
programming for beginners in C, PYTHON etc., system background info,
filesystems.   None of it is what I would call 'in depth', but it is a good
starting point to understanding your own linux box and how it fits into the
great big world of networking.

Drop me a line either here, or more reliably (I mean I look at it more
often) at David dot Brook at Btinternet dot com

Cheers

David

ex Technical Analyst