Re: [LUG] Secure web browsing with live distro

> at least you can get a card with a low limit and use that

My experience (with Barclays) is that they don't limit you to your
credit limit for small transactions (<£100 if i remember correctly).
They just let you go over and charge you for the pleasure. When I
phoned to whinge that the limit should be limiting they said that
people prefer to pay the charge than have the embarrassment of a
rejected payment.

In terms of fraudulent payments, I've never had trouble getting them
taken off my bill. At least one of them was an internet transaction.