Re: [LUG] Secure web browsing with live distro

One thing that is seriously worth considering is using a distro with
SELinux or AppArmour - I don't know so much about the latter.

Recent vulnerabilities in both browsers and server software have been
negated on systems running this kind of protection.

Jon

NB: I'm not entirely sure this is directly relevant to the subject,
but I think it's an important point wrt to security.