Re: [LUG] DCWUG? - GCUG

> I agree, it might be a good idea.  Or how about even a general Devon &
> Cornwall Computer User Group?

Sounds a better plan,  in fact it may work in our favour, when it comes
to organising face to face meetings,  as asking about venue hire for a
computer user group is far easier than for a Lug as it means no one has
to try and explain what Linux is,    There is no reason why a meeting
can't involve lug members,  or even organise bigger events under the
banner of Computer user group,  but include talks on Linux / OSS related
issues.

Regarding who we aim it at, if we just aim at business it alienates
those who have no real experience of the business world (I am more
education / use for fun),   There are many sectors out there,
education,  health,  science that could benefit.

Paul

--
Events

Linuxbierwanderung - Torbay Mini Linux Beer Hike
28th / 29th July 2007
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
Follow torbay mini LBW link.

http://www.openoffice.org