[LUG] DCWUG?

Hi,

At the risk of being burned on the cross I was wondering whether it was
feasible for a mailing list to be setup for non-Linux users - I
personally am platform agnostic and due to the nature of my work have no
alternative in some cases but to support Windows based infrastructures.

I was considering for some time setting up a mailing list for
Windows/Mac etc types, but wanted to see if anyone here may be interested.

Politics aside, I think our shared knowledge may benefit us all while we
are still lumbered with the beast.

Ruairi