Re: [LUG] Firefox suddenly stopped working on my Ubuntu Feist Fawn PC!

Anton Channing wrote:

> The error isn't that Firefox thinks I have
> a session open already, but rather that
> it thinks my last session ended unexpectedly
> and it asks whether I want to restore it or
> not.
>
> Regardless of whether I opt to restore or
> start a new session, it just hangs.

I'd go with the "back-up .firefox" in your home directory (when firefox
is stopped).

Try removing the sessionstore.js file.

If it still doesn't start nicely, just remove ".firefox" and see if that
fixes it. If it does you can then try piecing it back together knowing
it is just some rogue file in your personal config.