Re: [LUG] Firefox suddenly stopped working on my Ubuntu Feist Fawn PC!

Mark Jose wrote:
>>>From a command line -
>
> killall -9 firefox-bin
>
> That should do the trick.
> I have a little shell script on my desktop containing that very line for when
> FF decides I have a session already open (when I don't).
>
> Mark

No that's not it.  That line closes the
firefox window that is attempting to open
but when I try to reopen it, it still hangs.

The error isn't that Firefox thinks I have
a session open already, but rather that
it thinks my last session ended unexpectedly
and it asks whether I want to restore it or
not.

Regardless of whether I opt to restore or
start a new session, it just hangs.

Anton