[LUG] Scanners that work

Posted by "Berry Christopher" <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone out there know of a brand new, off the shelf scanner that will work in
Ubuntu - I have spent days trying to get my Epson 2480 to work but failed - I've
followed many 'threads of advice' from several forums, but to no avail! In my
defence, it is listed as difficult!!
Ubuntu state that any 'new scanner' will probably run automatically on connection -
so does any kind soul know of a here and now scanner that will do this?
Yours ingratitude,
Grandad Berry.
--

Generated by the contributors page