Re: [LUG] internet e-mail archive

On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 21:46 +0100, David Johnson wrote:
(not available to my reply button! any ideas why?)

In any case the deadline is past. I have written to my MP about this as
follows FWIW.

"Dear Andrew

First the BBC now the British Library
http://www.newhotmail.co.uk/emailbritain/terms.html

I am appalled at the way prestigious British institutions walk blindly
into the Microsoft camp - MS use any and every trick to retain world
domination - anyone teaming up with MS will simply be used to further
their agenda. It would appear too late to complain, but the way in which
the terms, especially 15, 17 and 18 are written - how could anyone with
any sense sign up to that!!"

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk