Re: [LUG] courses and specific list

On Sun, 2007-06-03 at 14:09 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Well done so far though what you said here looks promising, lets hope
> something can be arranged.
Finally I have got round to this, inspired by discussion on the List.
Alas, so far my overture to the Head at Helston School came to nothing
(I did move my daughter to Mullion where I made the same overture to no
avail so far) nor did my email to Doris Ansari about a demo for schools
even get answered. Possible an officer filtered it so I will write to
her this time.
I am hopeful.

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk