Re: [LUG] Animation using digital camera and kino

Mark Jose wrote:

>On Friday 01 June 2007 22:35, tom wrote:
>

>>Its pure self indulgence I know but post and be damned I say .....
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgJVqis1-1I
>>

>Very nice Tom!  How long did it take to do that film?
>
>Mark

Surprising little time, my son made the characters and I took the shots
(about 60) by hand (which gave it a jerky feel). The titles took more
time to colour in, and trying to find "free" sound clips to dub into the
animation took a little time. Importing the pictures into kino and
"rendering" them was simple enough, then it was a case of repeating the
pattern a few times just to make it a minute long !

Most of the animation is moving the bluetak around and the geomag was
easy enough to manipulate.

Tom.