[LUG] Monitors

Hi All

Neil Stone will love this! I have successfully created a boot image
and installed Debian! However, the monitor is wrongly configured and I
can't see a gui tool to reconfigure! Can anybody help please? I am
using a Relisys monitor model no. te770. It is showing 50-80 hz on the
back. Other specs state this:
Tube (CRT), 17 inch, max resolution 1280x1024, 60 Hz
However, in Debian it is running at 60hz with 640 x 480 resolution.
I can't find anywhere to say what my graphics card is!

Many thanks.
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk