Re: [LUG] Data centres - money mouth etc

Mark Jose wrote:

> Wind farms are good - but seem to hit a lot of opposition. Living not too far
> from one, I can honestly say that I have no objection to them.

Norfolk has a load of wind turbines in the sea (or is that near
Norfolk?!). That seems to have been relatively uncontroversial, although
I guess it increases maintenance costs.

They look kinds of trendy, and the seals don't seem bothered at all, but
then not so long ago you saw oil rigs where now you see wind farms, so
for the seals it is probably a step up.

No one mention the coal under where the seals like to swim.