Re: [LUG] Even careful IE users are vulnerable

On Sat, 26 May 2007 19:27:59 +0100
Tony Sumner <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On May 26, 2007, Neil Williams was like:
>
> > http://fdgse4.ga/?get=www.paypal.com
>
> I tried this and got 'server not found'

Why would you *try* to follow a possible phishing URL? I made it up as
an example just by typing randomly and adding a valid query string.

Didn't you check the link and realise that this was probably not a good
URL to visit?

I don't keep phishing junk long enough to quote a real one and I don't
think it would be wise to put a real malware URL into the DCGLUG
archive!!

--

Neil Williams