Re: [LUG] Linux Drawing Tablet

bill wrote:
> Hi Friend,
> I picked up a Medion MD1217 USB Graphic tablet with a working area a bit
> bigger than A4 and with 255 levels for £30 brand new from Lidles and it
> seems to run fine in both Ubuntu and Windows...

Ah okay thanks!  That'll probably do nicely
for my first tablet then!

And if I end up getting a wacom, I can always
pass the tablet down to my brother, who is
an amazing artist, even with only mspaint and
a mouse.

He would probably be amazed if I set up GIMP
and a tablet for him...

Incidentally, he wants me to set up linux for
him on his machine.  Main thing he wants is
an oekaki drawing program like mspaint.  He
really is an mspaint master and I whilst he
wants to learn something like GIMP, he doesn't
want to give up the skills he already has.

I think I already set up Sarge for him a long
time ago, but he hasn't got around to using it.
I'm thinking of giving him Ubuntu.  If I can
give him the oekaki program he'd be away.

Anton