Re: [LUG] dpkg

tom@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> When upgrading a package I often get asked if I would like to keep my old
> config or use a developers. Is there a way I can get this again?
> dpkg-reconfig and apt-get install --reinstall don't do the trick...

I'll let Neil answer the question ;)

But if you just want to install the default config for a package, you
can just purge it, and reinstall, I can't see why else you'd want this.

The installer will have put the new version of the config file that was
declined into the relevant config directory with an appropriate extension.