Re: [LUG] Linux Drawing Tablet

Adrian Midgley wrote:
> I have a little Wacom PenPartner.
> It has worked well enough, but recently didn't with Etch.

Thats kinda ironic in a sense... :)

 > Now I'm on
> Testing here, perhaps I'll try it again.
>
> I've not tried it on SuSE but I'd expect success.

I'm on Feisty Fawn at the moment.

> An alternative is to draw on paper, then scan it in...

Thats what I do at the moment.  However
I find that I still need to do a lot
of digital touch up.  And I like to colour
my drawings digitally.

I'm not sure the pen partner is really
big enough for my needs.  I think a5
is the smallest I want to go.  But with
wacom that costs £200.  Some other brands
have £50 offerings in the a5 size department,
I was wondering if anybody knew if they
are worth it?  Or is really better to shell
out the extra for a wacom?

Anton