Re: [LUG] 'All In One' compatible printers ?

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 10:39:37AM +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Hey I've got a Brother DCP-340CW which was about £50 and I've got that
> working with Ubuntu over a wireless network.
>
> Set up wasn't perfect <snip>

I have a Brother all-in-one which works well with Debian, drivers are
provided by the company:

http://solutions.brother.com/linux/en_us/index.html

I am not sure what the license is, but cannot recall agreeing to anything.
Source code is available at the website

Set up was simple

--
Henry