[LUG] 'All In One' compatible printers ?

I am seeking a bit of advice. A friend of mine who I converted to Ubuntu (6.06) needs to buy a new 'All In One' printer. He hasn't got a large budget and has seen a few around 49.99. I use an HP PSC 1410 and this works perfectly. Apart from this particular one, can anyone recommend any other 'All In One' printers for which are compatible with Ubuntu / Kubuntu ? He is not bothered about faxing but, needs scanning and photocopying.

I have found the listing here :

http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer_list.cgi

but, was interested to hear about  your personal experiences of 'All In One' printers, if any.

Thanks

Viv