Re: [LUG] Ubuntu + Cisco Aironet 340 = Problems

On Saturday 12 May 2007 11:53, Josh Davies wrote:
> iwconfig just gives eth0, lo and ra0 (another PCMCIA adaptor)
>
> ifconfig gives info on the same things.
>

> I have tried it without my Ralink in, but it doesn't make a difference.

Can you remove the ralink device (which should work fine btw) and rmmod the
module for that (rt something I expect). Then try the cisco and list the
output of iwconfig and ifconfig . Just wondering if the two wireless cards
are interfering with each other.
Mark