Re: [LUG] Are we too technical for our own good ?

   >As one who is new, I prefer to ignore the posts that are way above my
   >head and let the rest filter into my brain. I often follow up URL's
and
   >do a bit of exploring to get a better understanding of what has been
   >said, so, keep it as one List please.
   >
   >Perhaps new members can be gently told not to let technical competency
   >seem daunting. We do set an example of helping each other whatever our
   >knowledge. So, carry on saying what your level of expertise and
   >inclination moves you to and leave us new folk to handle it.
   >
   >james kilty
   >http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk

I agree with James, and I'm a newbie too. However, I learn from the posts
that are within my grasp, sometimes Googling stuff and not  worrying about
stuff that's over my head. I've started to make notes of stuff to post or
to ask at the next Paignton meeting.

 have always found the people on this user group to be polite,
helpful, mindful of the fact that we are not all experts and above all
encouraging. Thanks to you all, guys

Neil Winchurst

Here, here. This is the best OS group I've belonged to (XP and Mac groups
included).

Clare